Department of Health and Human Services, will use its Federal Parent Locator Service to search for parental abductors.
What does FPLS stand for?
FPLS stands for Federal Parent Locator Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPLS
We have 7 other meanings of FPLS in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Payment Levy Program
- Federal Premier Lodging Program
- Fire-Power Limited-Plenum (UL rating for fire alarm wire)
- Fisher-Price Little People
- Fluorescent Product of Lipid Peroxidation
- Friends Provident Life and Pensions Ltd. (insurance; UK)
- Front Populaire de Libération de la Palestine (French: Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine)
- Fédération des Producteurs de Lait du Québec (French: Federation of Milk Producers of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fire Power Limited Riser (cable)
- Fort Pitt Land Rover Group (Verona, PA)
- Federal Parent Locator System (database)
- Field Programmable Logic Sequencer
- Field-Programmable Logic Switch
- Fixed Price Lump Sum
- Freinage Poids-Lourds Services (French truck parts company)
- Funding Plan for Logistics Support
- Fuse-Programmable Logic Sequencer (semiconductors)
- Fixed Price Letter (contract)
- Front Populaire pour la Libération du Tchad (French: Popular Front for the Liberation of Chad; Chad)
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Parent Locator Service is referred 20,000 cases of "deadbeat parents" to track down for non-payment of child support.
Department of Housing and Urban Development when an individual applies for housing assistance and to the Federal Parent Locator Service of the child support enforcement program.