Interest rates for both Federal Stafford Loans and PLUS Loans, which is the Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students, are reset on July 1 each year and are based on Treasury Bill rates.
What does FPLUS stand for?
FPLUS stands for Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FPLUS in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Parent Locator Service
- Federal Parent Locator System (database)
- Field Programmable Logic Sequencer
- Field-Programmable Logic Switch
- Fixed Price Lump Sum
- Freinage Poids-Lourds Services (French truck parts company)
- Funding Plan for Logistics Support
- Fuse-Programmable Logic Sequencer (semiconductors)
- Fixed Price Letter (contract)
- Front Populaire pour la Libération du Tchad (French: Popular Front for the Liberation of Chad; Chad)
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus
- Florida Professional License Watch
- Force Projection Logistics Exercise
- Fabbrica Pelletterie Milano (Italian: Milano Leather Factory)
- Fabry-Perot Modulator
- Facilities and Property Management (various organizations)
- Faculté Polytechnique de Mons (Faculty of Engineering, Mons, Belgium)
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Family Partnership Model
- Family Practice Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS Loan), Federal Consolidation Loan, and the PNC Bank Resource Loan.
A Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) obtained through AAA Financial Services can take the place of or supplement a Federal Stafford Loan.
In addition to the scholarships, a variety of student loan options are available through AAA Financial Services including the Federal Stafford loan for students and Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS).