OTTAWA, April 7, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Xelerance Corporation, a small Canadian company that thinks big, has won the Security Hardware Award at the prestigious Federal Office Systems Exposition (FOSE) in Washington, D.
What does FOSE stand for?
FOSE stands for Federal Office Systems Exposition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FOSE
We have 12 other meanings of FOSE in our Acronym Attic
- Farz Organization for Sustainable Development (Pakistan)
- Feature-Oriented Software-Development
- Federal Office for Spatial Development (Switzerland)
- Field Operations and Support Division
- Flrst Order Stochastic Dominance (banking)
- Feature Oriented Software Development Assistant
- Foundation for Security and Development in Africa
- Free and Open Source Software Developers' European Meeting
- Film Optical Sensing Device for Input to Computers
- Fallout Script Extender
- Forefront Online Security for Exchange (Microsoft)
- Foundation of Software Engineering (workshop)
- Friends of the South End (Portsmouth, NH)
- Frontiers of Science and Engineering (conference)
- Future of Software Engineering
- Formation of Ozone in South European Cities
- Centre for Foundation Studies and Extension Education (Malaysia)
- Finding Of Suitability for Early Transfer
- Flag Officer Surface Flotilla
- Freie Oeffentliche Schule Freiburg (German: Free Public School in Freiburg; Freiburg, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dell goes ‘Ballistic' with design for new Latitude E6400 XFR rugged laptop, which will be displayed during this week's Federal Office Systems Exposition in Washington DC.
At the Federal Office Systems Exposition (FOSE) in Washington, D.
The first public showing of TelePad 3 will be at the Federal Office Systems Exposition (FOSE), which runs from March 22-24 at the Washington Convention Center.
Fujitsu will be presenting applications of their FLASHWAVE products and NETSMART management solutions in Booth #1925 of the Federal Office Systems Exposition (FOSE) 2005 tradeshow, a comprehensive technology event that serves the needs of the federal government.
: NTP was founded in 1976; the next year FOSE, then known as the Federal Office Systems Exposition, premiered.
The company has earned several key industry awards, including INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine "Product of the Year"; a Maryland Tech Council "IT Product of the Year"; and "Best of Show" from among 450 companies exhibiting at the Federal Office Systems Exposition (FOSE).
WASHINGTON, April 13 /PRNewswire/ -- CompuAdd Computer Corporation today announced its fourth generation SPARC workstation, the CompuAdd SS-10, at the Federal Office Systems Exposition here.