: - The mapping of all current and foreseeable requirements of the Federal Network Agency, trade energy management laws.
What does FNA stand for?
FNA stands for Federal Network Agency (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FNA
We have 88 other meanings of FNA in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation News and Commentary (magazine)
- Front National - Mouvement National (French political party)
- Focus Corresponding to N1
- Fractional N2 Concentration
- Fachnormenausschuß (any German DIN standard, in particular DIN 3380)
- Facility Needs Assessment (various locations)
- Facteur Natriurétique Auriculaire (French: Atrial Natriuretic Factor)
- Fairbanks Native Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- Fast Neighbor Advertisement
- Federación Nacional de Atletismo (Guatemala)
- Fédération du Négoce Agricole (French)
- Fédération Nationale Aéronautique (Française)
- Fédération Nationale de l'Artillerie (French: National Artillery Federation)
- File Name Attribute
- File Name/Attribute Augmentation Facility
- Final Approach
- Final Network Acceptance
- Financial Need Analysis
- Fine-Needle Aspiration (medical)
- Flashback News Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
SeeNews) - Nov 12, 2012 - The German Federal Network Agency said on Friday it did not certify local grid operator Tennet Tso GmbH as it could not show a proof for funds needed to meet its legal duties to operate and expand the network.
The situation of the power grid in the Winter 2011/12 was very tense," recounted a May 7 press release announcing publication of the annual report from the Federal Network Agency (FNA), Germany's energy regulating bureau.
Maintenance cleaning at the site of the Federal Network Agency in Mainz (16 013,55 square meters) from 1.
The German auction, which began April 12 in the western city of Mainz, wrapped up after 224 rounds of bidding and with the coveted licences going to four sector giants, a Federal Network Agency spokesman said.
Authentidate International AG is accredited by the German Federal Network Agency (BNetzA) in accordance with the German Digital Signature Act and related European directives.
An April 9, 2010 announcement by the German Federal Network Agency revealed that Germany installed a total of 3.
290 MW of new photovoltaic capacity is included by Germany, which might result in slow down of solar subsidy digression planned for May, contingent upon Federal Network Agency s figures.