Aa oWe are working on this draft to unify and streamline the procedures of issuance of residency visas for expatriates who purchase properties such as flats, offices, and shops,o said Brigadier Nassir Al Awadi Al Menhali, Acting Director-General of the Federal Naturalisation and Residency Department.
What does FNRD stand for?
FNRD stands for Federal Naturalisation and Residency Department (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FNRD
We have 1 other meaning of FNRD in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of the National Rifle Association
- Fujairah Natural Resources Authority (United Arab Emirates)
- Fonds National de Recherches Agricoles et Agro-Alimentaires (French: National Fund for Agricultural Research and Agri-Food; Sénégal)
- Fonds National des Retraites du Bénin (French: National Pension Fund of Benin)
- Functional Neuroscience Research Branch (US NIH)
- Fetal Nucleated Red Blood Cell (women's health)
- Far Northern Regional Center (Redding, CA)
- Fiduciaire Nationale de Révision Comptable (French: National Trust Accounting Review)
- Financial Networks Readiness Consortium
- Fédération Nationale des Retraités des Caisses d'Epargne (French: National Federation of Pensioners of Savings Banks)
- Freie Nationalisten Rendsburg (German political party)
- Fonds National de Régulation et de Développement Agricole (French: National Fund for Regulation and Development of Agriculture; Algeria)
- First National Real Estate (Australia)
- Foundation for Neonatal Research and Education (est. 1992; Pitman, NJ)
- Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics (International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation)
- Fidelity National Real Estate Solutions (Irvine, CA)
- Fast Neutron Research Facility (Chiang Mai University; Thailand)
- Fédération Nationale de la Restauration Française (French: National Federation of French Restoration)
- Fédération Nationale des Réseaux Gérontologiques (French: National Federation of Gerontological Networks)
- Fédération Nationale des Retraités de la Gendarmerie (French: National Federation of Retired Mounted Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brig Nasser Al Awadi Al Minhali, Acting Director-General of the Federal Naturalisation and Residency Department, had earlier told a local newspaper that expatriates were not allowed to sponsor friends.
Earlier, to procure a visa in order to employ someone, the firm had to go to the MoL to sanction the papers and then go to the ANRD," said Brigadier Nasser Al Awadi Al Minhali, Acting Director General of the Federal Naturalisation and Residency Department.