15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroPact, a leader in the development of case and business process management (BPM) software, today announced it was awarded a contract by the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Commission) to develop a web-based case management system.
What does FMSHRC stand for?
FMSHRC stands for Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fria Moderata Studentförbundet (Swedish student organzation)
- Fuji Medical Systèmes France SA
- Foreign Military Sales Financing Program
- Facility Management Services Group (Color Art; St. Louis, MO)
- Folkestone Migrant Support Group (UK)
- Foot Mercury Strain-Gauge Plethysmography
- Field Music Sergeant (US Navy)
- Fondation Maison des Sciences de l'Homme (French: House of the Sciences of Man)
- Federal Mine Safety and Health Act
- Federation of Medical Societies of Hong Kong
- Federazione Medico Sportiva Italiana (Italian: Italian Sports Medicine Federation; Italy)
- Financial Management Solutions, Inc. (est. 1990; Georgia)
- Folk Music Society of Ireland
- Fondazione Marista per la Solidarietà International (Italian: Marist Foundation for International Solidarity)
- Friction Materials Standards Institute (est. 1948; Madison, CT)
- Sons of Mary, Health of the Sick (religious order)
- Freight Mobility Strategic Investment Board (Washington)
- Financial Management Standard in Schools (Department for Children, Schools and Families; UK)
- Flood Map Status Information Service (FEMA)
- Farm Management Society of Japan (Ibaraki, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a case that has implications for the entire mining Industry, a Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission judge dismissed $75,762 in civil penalties against a mine operator where MSHA failed to timely file with the Commission a routine petition for a civil penalty assessment.
Bush also appointed a former deputy general counsel for the National Mining Association as chair of the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission and named two other industry executives to the five-member board.