WASHINGTON, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service Director George H.
What does FMSC stand for?
FMSC stands for Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMSC
We have 39 other meanings of FMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Faculté de Médecine et des Sciences Biomédicales (French: Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences)
- Farmers and Merchants State Bank (Iowa)
- Fédération des Mutualités Socialistes du Brabant (Federation: Federation of Socialist Mutual of Brabant; Belgium)
- FFM Marketing Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Financial Markets Service Bank
- Fleet Maintenance Support Branch (US Navy)
- Force Multinationale de Sécurité à Beyrouth (French: Multinational Force Security in Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon)
- Foreign Military Sales Back Order System
- Federal Manual for Supply Cataloging
- Federal Maritime Security Coordinator
- Fédération Mauricienne de Sports Corporatifs (French: Mauritian Corporate Sports Federation)
- Feed My Starving Children (Minnesota charity)
- Field Maintenance Support Contractor
- Financial Management Steering Committee
- Financial Markets Simulation Centre Foundational Program
- Financial Markets Simulation Centres (Singapore)
- Flight Management System Computer
- Flower Mound Social Club (Texas)
- Fonderie Mécanique de Sainte-Croix SA (French: Foundry Engineering Holy Cross SA; Holy Cross, Switzerland)
- Forest Management Service Center (USDA; Fort Collins, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A media blackout has been declared and little is known about progress at the bargaining table except that ``they are meeting as scheduled, and they are expected to continue,'' according to John Arnold, a spokesman for the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service.
If the parties cannot agree on a mediator, the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service or the Administrative Conference of the United States may assist; in addition, tax accountants and lawyers with mediation training and experience can be found in CPA firms, law firms and universities.
Richard Barnes, director of Federal Mediation and Conciliation Services, would prompt Boeing negotiators to improve its offer, members of the Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA) continued to plan for a strike.
CLEVELAND, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS) issued the following statement today on the labor negotiations between the Strongsville City School District Board of Education and the Strongsville Education Association: "An FMCS mediator met with representatives of the parties this evening and offered suggestions to them on approaches they may wish to consider in order to move toward a settlement.
``I have determined that a job action by your organization threatens to cause a substantial interruption of commerce,'' Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service director-designee C.
WASHINGTON, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS) issued the following statement today on the labor negotiations between ABC Inc.
The Teamsters said Tuesday that they will ask the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service to get involved in the negotiations.