At $99 per user for an annual Niinja subscription, affordable pricing makes federal logistics data accessible to small businesses and the public.
What does FED LOG stand for?
FED LOG stands for Federal Logistics Data
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Frequency Error Detector
- Frequent Epileptic Discharges
- Freshman Engineering Design (various schools)
- Front End Developer (various companies)
- Fuel Element Debris (nuclear waste)
- Fundacion Ecuatoriana de Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Fundacja Edukacja dla Demokracji (Polish: Education for Democracy Foundation)
- Fundamentals of Engineering Design (various schools)
- Fusion Engineering Device
- Future Electron Devices
- Federal Register
- Federal Specification
- Federal Express
- Federal Standard
- Federal Tactical Response Team (US FEMA)
- Federal Express
- Fairfax Economic Development Authority (est. 1994; Fairfax, VA)
- Federacion Espanola De Ajedrez (Spanish: Spanish Chess Federation)
- Federal Economic Development Administration
- Fédération des Syndicats de la Distribution Automobile (French: Trade Union Federation of Automobile Distribution)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new version of the Federal Logistics Data (FED LOG) software on CD/DVD began distribution recently.
] Three new data elements--the exchange price value, the delta bill value, and the serviceable exchange pricing return (SEPR) credit value--were added to the Army Master Data File (AMDF) of the Federal Logistics Data (FED LOG) catalog entries for those items.
This comprehensive report contains supply and demand data on each part making up the engine or airframe, as well as pricing and federal logistics data when available.
Having things in the "right place, at the right time" has always been a part of the Defense Logistics Agency mission, which is about to be made easier by an enhancement to the Federal Logistics Data products.
A greatly expanded choice of logistics information for all DoD procured items can be obtained by government personnel by using the Federal Logistics Data CD-ROM.