amp;#8221; Action Target is now the largest manufacturer of shooting range products in the nation and has installed training facilities for the FBI Academy, the Los Angeles Police Department, the Federal Air Marshal Training Academy, the Orlando Police Department, FBI Fort Dix, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Fort Benning and hundreds of other law enforcement and military ranges in the U.
What does FLETC stand for?
FLETC stands for Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FLETC in our Acronym Attic
- Finland Latvia Estonia Summer Time (time zone)
- Financial Literacy Education Training (UN)
- Finland Latvia Estonia Time (time zones)
- Flowline End Termination (offshore industry)
- Foreign Literature in English Translation (various universities)
- Forward Line of Enemy Troops
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Accreditation
- Fleet Tactical
- Fleet Tactical Support Squadron
- Fleet Training Assessment Program
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Facility (Glynco, GA)
- Fleet Training Center
- Fleet Training Group
- Fleet Training Unit, Atlantic
- Facility for Liquid Experimentation and Verification in Orbit (space experiment)
- Family Law Education for Women (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fleet Weather Center (US Navy)
- Federal Law Enforcement Wireless Users Group
- Fast Lexical Analyzer
- Federation Licensing Examination
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFGE is an affiliate of the AFL-CIO and is the largest federal employee union representing 625,000 workers in the federal government and the government of the District of Columbia, including tens of thousands of DHS employees in Border Patrol, Citizenship and Immigration Services, Coast Guard, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, FEMA, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Federal Protective Service, Office of Immigration Statistics and TSA.
NORWITZ Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Georgia
Training ammunition will be manufactured for the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
The department's Federal law Enforcement Training Center also plans to accelerate security-training programs for transit law-enforcement personnel.
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center plans a solicitation for a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity construction contract.
Now the first 44 pilots to go through a week-long course on using such weapons had graduated from a federal law enforcement training center.
Border and Transportation Security: This directorate will include the Bureau of Border Security, the Office of Domestic Preparedness, the Customs Service, the Transportation Security Administration, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, and the Federal Protective Service.