Office, Western Federal Lands Highway Division Wfl.
What does FLHD stand for?
FLHD stands for Federal Lands Highway Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLHD
We have 3 other meanings of FLHD in our Acronym Attic
- Flammable Liquid Hydrocarbon
- Flash Load Helper (Cisco)
- Foot Loisir Hérinois (French football club)
- Front de Libération Homosexuel (French: Homosexual Liberation Front; Canada)
- Front Line Heroes (online gaming league)
- Full Load Hour (energy)
- Field-Level Hazard Assessment (work safety)
- Forest Lake Hockey Association (Forest Lake, MN)
- Fellow, Life and Health Claims (professional designation; insurance)
- Fetal Liver Hematopoietic Cells
- Florida High Definition (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Finger Lakes Hospital Experimental Payment Program (New York)
- Flying Leatherneck Historical Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Fun Loving Happy Hoppers (square dancing club; Oberhausen, Germany)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Family and Local History Indexing Group (now Foundation for Medieval Genealogy)
- Foreign Language Hail Marys
- Federal Lands Highway Office
- Fanny Lou Hamer Project
- Fantastic Locations Hellspike Prison (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Meeting a Growing Demand About 1,000 individual users access the site every month, according to Amit Armstrong, manager of the Technology Deployment Program in FHWA's Western Federal Lands Highway Division in Vancouver, WA.
To get all the culverts replaced in that relatively brief opening, the BLM worked with an agency of the Federal Highway Administration known as the Western Federal Lands Highway Division.
The full "Hoover Support Team" - a consortium of HDR, Jacobs Engineering (formerly Sverdrup) and TYLI - was selected by the Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD) of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), in consultation with the Arizona and Nevada Departments of Transportation, to provide design and construction support services for the Hoover Dam Bypass Project.
The Federal Lands Highway Division (FLIT) of FHWA recently released a software program for evaluating and analyzing soil nail walls for temporary cut excavations and permanent slope stabilizations.
Forest Service and Western Federal Lands Highway Division to showcase the Lowell Covered Bridge and the area's history.
The full "Hoover Support Team" consisted of a consortium of HDR, Jacobs Engineering and TYLI working under the direction of Central Federal Lands Highway Division (CFLHD) of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), in consultation with the Arizona and Nevada Departments of Transportation.
1-meter)-long cut slope along the parkway released several large pieces of rock onto the shoulder and travel lanes, FHWA officials with the Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division (EFLHD) began exploring options to stabilize the slope.