About the Federal Recreational Lands Pass The Federal Recreational Lands Pass will provide access to all participating Federal Land Management Agency sites where entrance and standard amenity fees are charged.
What does FLMA stand for?
FLMA stands for Federal Land Management Agency (US DOI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FLMA
We have 11 other meanings of FLMA in our Acronym Attic
- Free Love Movement
- Front Line Manager
- Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (Telco Transport Equipment)
- Fun Little Movies (Sprint - PCS)
- Fun, Love, Money
- Fundación para las Letras Mexicanas (Spanish: Mexican Literature Foundation; Mexico)
- Funding Lending Management (UK based lender)
- Fuori Le Mura (Italian: Outside the Walls; architecture)
- Fetal Lung Maturity by the Amniotic Fluid Surfactant/Albumin Ratio
- Forward Link Module/Reverse Link Module
- First Line Manager Assistant
- Flexible Laryngeal Mask Airway
- Florida Landscape Maintenance Association
- Florida Lawn Maintenance Association
- Florida League of Martial Artists
- Forest Lease Management Agreement (Philippines)
- Franz Liszt Music Academy
- Fair Lawn Medical Attention Center (New Jersey)
- Freakin' Laughing My Ass Off (polite form)
- Fetal Liver Mononuclear Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once the transactions have been completed, the Trust will hold title to both the North Point and Dickson properties to assist with restoration planning, eventually transferring title to the Dickson land to a state or federal land management agency such as the California Dept.
The BLM administers the PILT program because it is the largest single federal land management agency, with responsibility for over 270 million acres of public lands.