He started his career as a loan officer with the Federal Land Bank Association of Lake Providence, Louisiana, then became branch manager/corporate loan manager for Carolina Farm Credit and worked for several other farm lenders.
What does FLBA stand for?
FLBA stands for Federal Land Bank Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLBA
- Fonderie et Laminoir de Breteuil (French foundry)
- Forward Logistics Base
- Framed, Ledged & Braced (wood design)
- Francesca Lia Block (author)
- Freelance Blues (comic book)
- Freshfield Lane Brickworks (UK)
- Front de Liberation de la Bretagne (French: Breton Liberation Front)
- Funny Little Beat (EMS slang)
- Funny Looking Beat (medical/cardiac slang)
- Family Law Bar Association (UK)
- Finger Lakes Ballet Academy
- For Lack of a Better Alternative
- Forest Lake Baseball Association
- Fundação Luis Bernardo de Almeida (Portuguese: Luis Bernardo de Almeida Foundation)
- Federal Land Bank Board
- Federation Libanaise de Basketball (Lebanese Basketball Federation)
- Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Basketball (French: Luxembourg Federation of Basketball; Luxembourg)
- Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfast Association (New York)
- Family League of Baltimore City (est. 1991; Maryland)
- Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp (Lakeside, MT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The swap transaction, completed in early October, involved approximately $103 million of qualified loans exchanged for Farmer Mac-guaranteed agricultural mortgage-backed securities by the Central Coast Federal Land Bank Association, FLCA (Central Coast), Arroyo Grande, California.
The bank's mortgage and loan affiliates, known as Federal Land Bank Associations (FLBAs), use IBM terminals or personal computers to communicate financial data with FCBT's IBM AS/400 host computer in Austin, Texas.
Previous to working at FCL, Legried was an agricultural lender with a Federal Land Bank Association in Spencer, Iowa.