He started his career as a loan officer with the Federal Land Bank Association of Lake Providence, Louisiana, then became branch manager/corporate loan manager for Carolina Farm Credit and worked for several other farm lenders.
What does FLB stand for?
FLB stands for Federal Land Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLB
We have 33 other meanings of FLB in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Logistics Air Wing (US Navy)
- Foreign Languages At Work (qualification)
- Friends of Land Air Water (Eugene, OR)
- Fully Live-Action Webcomic
- Family Life And Youth Ministry
- Free Lebanese-Australian Youth Movement
- Family Life Bureau (various locations)
- Fantasy League Baseball
- Fat Lazy Bastard
- Fat Little Buddies (tavern; Ohio)
- Fédération Libanaise de Basketball (French: Lebanese Basketball Federation)
- Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Boxe (French: Luxembourg Boxing Federation; Luxembourg)
- First Liberty Bank (various locations)
- Fisheries Loan Board (Canada)
- Flow Brazing
- Fluorescently Labeled Bacteria
- Fly Like A Bird (song)
- Folsom Lake Bowl (Folsom, CA)
- Fonderie et Laminoir de Breteuil (French foundry)
- Forward Logistics Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
An additional 90,000 hectares are marketed as "available" in the federal land bank, Mousseau said.
In fact, leading up to the 1980s ag economic crisis, there were Production Credit Associations for short and intermediate term lending and Federal Land Bank Associations for long term lending, each with an accompanying board of directors composed of area farmers in all 3,086 counties in the U.
Treasury capitalized each federal land bank with $750,000 through an initial stock purchase.
The bank's mortgage and loan affiliates, known as Federal Land Bank Associations (FLBAs), use IBM terminals or personal computers to communicate financial data with FCBT's IBM AS/400 host computer in Austin, Texas.
7 million in long-term loans (more than 10 years) has been approved by the Federal Land Bank.
The underlying irrevocable, direct-pay letter of credit (LOC) issued by Fresno-Madera Federal Land Bank Association, FLCA provides the same coverage as the CLOC.
Name: Howard Huebner Title: VP Business Development Career: Started with the Federal Land Bank holding various positions within the Farm Credit System.