According to the 2007 edition of "America's Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being," compiled by the 22-member Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics, the teen birth rate declined to a record low in 2005 (the most recently available data); the percentage of children living in a household with at least one working parent is up; and more high school students are taking advanced math and science courses.
What does FIFCFS stand for?
FIFCFS stands for Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fanatici Italiani Fantacalcio (Italian: Italian Fantasy Football Fanatics)
- Feinstein International Famine Center (Tufts University; Medford, MA)
- First Insurance Funding Corporation (Illinois)
- First International Financial Centre (Mumbai, India)
- First International Free Chapter (motorcycle club)
- Folkestone Invicta Football Club (UK)
- Foundation of Islamic Finance Conference
- Freight Indices and Futures Committee
- Fully-Interleaved Fading Channel
- Federación de Industrias Farmacéuticas de Centroamérica y El Caribe (Spanish)
- Fédération International des Femmes des Carrières Juridiques
- Fédération Internationale des Femmes de Carrières Libérales et Commerciales (French)
- Fédération Internationale de Football Corporatif (French: International Federation of Corporate Football)
- Florida Ice and Farm Co. (Costa Rica)
- Fayetteville International Folk Dancers (est. 1979)
- Federazione Italiana Flying Disc
- France India Football Development
- Festival du Film et Forum International sur les Droits Humains (French: Film Festival and Forum on Human Rights; Switzerland)
- Fédération Internationale des Femmes Diplômées des Universités
- Fédération International Féline (French: International Feline Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Casey Foundation, the Foundation for Child Development, and the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family statistics.
While there are several "indicators" available, one common group of indicators is derived from the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics (2004).
5% High Income: 27% Earning measurements for a family of four: Below Poverty Line: less than $16,659 Low Income: between $16,659 and $33,319 Medium Income: between $33,319 and $66,639 High Income: more than $66,639 Source: Federal Interagency Forum on child and Family Statistics
Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics.
A report on the state of the nation's children released in July by the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics showed improvement in the areas of teen violence and teens as victims of violence.
7 million children nationwide, according the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics.