What does FIRLE stand for?
FIRLE stands for Federal Institute for Regulatory Law & Economics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fishing Industry Research Institute
- Food Industries Research Institute (Vietnam)
- Fourth International Radiocarbon Intercomparison
- Faculty of International Relations and International Law (University of Kyiv; Ukraine)
- Will File Arrival Report with ...
- Federação das Indústrias do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Portugese: Federation of Industries of the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Federazione Italiana Rugby League (Padova,Italia)
- Fiber-Optic Inter-Repeater Link
- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal
- Fleet Issue Requirements List
- Fair Immigration Reform Movement
- Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management
- Field Information Reference Manual
- Field Inspection Reference Manual
- Financial Information for Resources Management
- Fire Support Interim Reassembly Module
- Fleet Intensified Repairable Management
- Fleet Introduction of Replacement Model
- Floating Integrated Rail Mount
- Flood Insurance Rate Map