The solution is compliant with Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 201 (FIPS 201) and provides a comprehensive range of functions that support the identity management lifecycle, including biometric and biographic enrollment, identity and security adjudications, and card production, issuance and management.
What does FIPS PUB stand for?
FIPS PUB stands for Federal Information Processing Standard Publication
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Federal Information Processing Standard
- Fédération Internationale des Patrouilles de Ski
- Federation of Information Processing Societies
- Female Iron Pipe Size (plumbing)
- Financial Information Progress System (US government)
- First Nondestructive Interactive Partition Splitting Program
- Fiscal Invoice Processing System
- Fixed Income Pricing System (NASDAQ)
- Floating-Point Instructions Per Second (computer science, processor speed benchmark)
- Française Internationale du Pur Sang (French: French International Thoroughbred)
- Federal Information Processing Standards Publications
- Federazione Italiana Pesca Sportiva Attività Subacquee (Italian: Italian Federation of Sport Fishing and Diving; Rome, Italy)
- Fund for the Improvement of Post-Secondary Education
- Fédération Internationale de la Pêche Sportive en Eau Douce (French: International Federation of Freshwater Sport Fishing)
- Field Programmable System on Chip
- Finnish Public Services Unions' EU Working Party (Finland)
- Federazione Italiana Palla Tamburello (Italian sports federation)
- Fellowship Intellectual Property Trust (Narcotics Anonymous)
- Female Iron Pipe Thread
- Financial Integrated Product Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
It generates high-quality random number in high speed, which meets the federal information processing standard publication (FIPS PUB 140-2), and passed two popular randomness tests (the NIST SP800-22 Test and DIEHARD Test).
Triple DES"), as specified in Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 46- 3, Data Encryption Standard (DES).