EPA also elected not to finalize a provision that would have allowed sources in areas subject to federal implementation plans for greenhouse gases to obtain synthetic minor permits for their emissions.
What does FIP stand for?
FIP stands for Federal Implementation Plan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FIP
We have 185 other meanings of FIP in our Acronym Attic
- Fact Issue Paper
- Factory Instrumentation Protocol
- Fair Information Practices
- Family Investment Program
- FASTbus Interconnect Panel (Newbridge)
- Fault Isolation Procedure
- FDDI Interface Processor
- Federación de Instituto Pastorales
- Federal Identity Program (Canadian)
- Federal Information Plan
- Federal Information Processing
- Fédération des Industries de la Parfumerie (French: Perfume Industry Federation)
- Fédération Internationale de la Presse (French: International Press Federation)
- Fédération Internationale de Philately (French: International Federation of Philately)
- Fédération Internationale des Podologues
- Fédération Internationale Pharmaceutique (International Pharmaceutical Federation)
- Federazione Italiana Pallacanestro (Italian Basketball Federation)
- Feline Infectious Peritonitis
- Female Iron Pipe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, the White House also released a federal implementation plan.
Under federal law, the eight-county region is required to meet strict new federal air quality standards or risk the loss of federal highway funds and capacity for industrial growth; as well as, the imposition of a Federal Implementation Plan.
After 2 years from the final disapproval date, if EPA has not received a PM-10 plan, highway sanctions take effect, together with a federal implementation plan.
National HIV/AIDS Strategy Federal Implementation Plan for the United States (page 27).
It asked the court to order EPA to issue federal implementation plans (FIPs) for vehicle inspection and maintenance programs (I/M), plans for a 15 percent reduction in volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and attainment demonstrations in the six states.
States that do not submit amendments to their respective State Implementation Plans (SIPs) will become subject to the Federal Implementation Plan, or FIP, that applies the CAIR requirements to individual states.
District Court for the District of Columbia, asks the court to order EPA to promulgate federal implementation plans for vehicle inspection and maintenance programs, plans for a 15 percent reduction in volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and attainment demonstrations in six Northeast states.