The ten workplace dimensions the survey examines were developed using statistical techniques that tie together specific survey questions from the Federal Human Capital Survey in a way that is both meaningful and statistically sound (and these are not always the same).
What does FHCS stand for?
FHCS stands for Federal Human Capital Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHCS
We have 7 other meanings of FHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Health Claims Processing System (Canada)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (CMMS)
- Foundation for Health Care Quality
- Federated Health Care Record
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA)
- Future Harvest Consortium to Rebuild Agriculture in Afghanistan
- Fair Housing Council of Riverside County (Riverside, CA)
- Family History of Colorectal Cancer (gastroenterology)
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, WA, USA)
- Fair Housing Contact Service (Akron, OH)
- Fire Helicopter Supervisor (various organizations)
- Flat Head Cap Screw
- Flight Hour Consumable Supplies
- Flint Hills Christian School (Manhattan, KS)
- Fountain Hills Charter School (Arizona)
- Frankford Health Care System (San Mateo, CA)
- Fair Housing Council of San Diego (est. 1989; California)
- Family Health Centers of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Fuel Handling Cell Spent Fuel Storage Tank
- Fair Housing Council of Suburban Philadelphia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones Team: Government Accountability Office: Strategic Issues Phone: (202) 512-2717 Recommendations for Executive Action ---------- Recommendation: The Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security should direct the Officer for Office of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties (CRCL) to develop a strategy to regularly include employee input from such sources as the Federal Human Capital Survey (FHCS) and DHS's internal survey in identifying potential barriers to EEO.
Office of Personnel Management's biennial Federal Human Capital Survey of more than 200,000 executive branch employees in more than 250 federal organizations.
WASHINGTON -- The 2008 Federal Human Capital Survey, conducted last fall, gave the U.
The Department's focus on improving the talents, skills and quality of life of employees so that it can better fulfill its mission is paying off, as shown by the latest Office of Personnel Management Federal Human Capital Survey.
SBA took some actions to address its low employee morale, which had declined significantly following the centralization efforts, as shown in the 2004 and 2006 Federal Human Capital Surveys.
General Services Administration (GSA) among the top 10 Federal workplaces in three of four broad categories in the FY 2006 Federal Human Capital Survey (FHCS), the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) has announced.
Federal Human Capital Survey (Washington, DC, 2002).