The $500,000 grant, which was the highest amount awarded this year by the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI) and the first AHP grant submission by Talmer, also was the only award in Macomb County.
What does FHLBI stand for?
FHLBI stands for Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Friends of the High Line (New York)
- Front Head Lock (wrestling maneuver)
- Front Helvétique de Libièration (French: Swiss Liberation Front)
- Fountain Hills Library Association (Arizona)
- Fallon Health and Life Assurance Company (health insurance; Massachusetts)
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
- Federal Home Loan Bank Board
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
- Federal Home Loan Bank Dallas
- Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (Jersey City, NJ)
- Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Fairfax Host Lions Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Faith-Hope-Love-Charity, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Fetal Health Locus of Control (pregnancy scale)
- Florida Hispanic Legislative Caucus (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida House Learning Center
- Florida Hispanic Latino Collegiate Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis, of which NAMICO is a shareholder, gives it "access to very quick loans," he said.
Meanwhile, the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis is reacting to marketplace changes by expanding its roles beyond mortgages to benefit Indiana small businesses and farmers.
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI) and its Affordable Housing Advisory Council presents its annual Community Spirit Award (CSA) to honor an individual from one of its member financial institutions who has shown an outstanding dedication to affordable housing and community economic development.
Restructuring the Balance Sheet: At the end of June, 2005, Lincoln Bank prepaid certain high-rate Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis advances funded by the sale of certain low-yielding securities in its investment portfolio.
The sale enables the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis to focus on our core business of providing liquidity through advances and other services - such as purchasing mortgages through our growing mortgage purchase program - to our 433 financial institution members.
Blitz Build '04 sponsors include: Major contributors, MASCO Corporation, DTE Energy, Archdiocese of Detroit, Ford Motor Company, Citigroup, Dow Automotive, Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis, General Motors Acceptance Corporation, Michigan State Housing Development Authority and over 50 in-kind, hospitality and event sponsors.
Nasdaq:OPTK), a leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) provider of imaging, workflow, collaboration and records management software, today announced that Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI), a wholesale bank with over $43 billion in assets, will implement Acorde Records Manager to proactively comply with legal retention and destruction requirements for its critical documents surrounding financial business transactions.