Mortgage Partnership Finance," "MPF," and "MPF Xtra" are registered trademarks of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago.
What does FHLBC stand for?
FHLBC stands for Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fournitures Hôtelières Limousines (French: Hotel Limousine Supplies)
- Friday Harbor Laboratories (Washington)
- Friends of the High Line (New York)
- Front Head Lock (wrestling maneuver)
- Front Helvétique de Libièration (French: Swiss Liberation Front)
- Fountain Hills Library Association (Arizona)
- Fallon Health and Life Assurance Company (health insurance; Massachusetts)
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
- Federal Home Loan Bank Board
- Federal Home Loan Bank Dallas
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (Jersey City, NJ)
- Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco
- Fairfax Host Lions Club (Fairfax, VA)
- Faith-Hope-Love-Charity, Inc.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Fetal Health Locus of Control (pregnancy scale)
- Florida Hispanic Legislative Caucus (Tallahassee, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Matthew Feldman, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, said the FHLB system's 7,700 member institutions are already producing high-quality mortgages while retaining a piece of the action.
uk Global Banking News - 04 October 2011 The Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago (FHLBC), an USD77bn wholesale bank serving the needs of member housing finance institutions in Illinois and Wisconsin, has said that it has received approval for its capital stock conversion plan from its regulator, the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA).
The business development officer has also held posts as vice president at Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, national accounts manager at Castlelink and director of marketing for Fannie Mae.
Stephen, a vice president at Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, and Rachel, an account executive at JPMorgan Chase Home Finance, have a household income of $300,000 and accumulated assets of more than $1 million.
In 1997 the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago began purchasing pools of conforming mortgages under its Mortgage Partnership Finance Program.
In 1997, the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago initiated the Mortgage Partnership Finance Program, in which nine of the 12 FHLBs participate.
Alex Pollock of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago has proposed that the Home Loan Banking Act be revived to create community-oriented lending institutions.