Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight, Health Resources and Services Administration, Federal Funds Information for States and Healthcare.
What does FFIS stand for?
FFIS stands for Federal Funds Information for States (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFIS
We have 5 other meanings of FFIS in our Acronym Attic
- Function-Failure Identification and Propagation
- Future Faculty Internship Program (joint training program; Chicago, IL)
- Faculty for Israeli-Palestinian Peace (Amherst, MA)
- Fonds de Financement des Prestations Sociales des Non-Salariés Agricoles (French: Social Benefits of Non-Agricultural Employees Financing Fund)
- Foundation for Immunologic Research (est. 1989)
- Friendly Force Information Requirements
- Farm Financial Impact and Risk Model
- Field Format Index Reference Number
- Florida Fire Incident Reporting System
- Federal Facility Information System
- Finance and Financial Information Systems (degree)
- Foundation Financial Information System (USDA Forest Service)
- Friendship Foundation for International Students (Oregon)
- Frozen Food Information Service (UK)
- Florida Financial and Insurance Services Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Fujian Foreign Investment Service Center (est. 1991)
- Fast Frigate Integrated Shipboard Tactical System
- Federation for Integrated Tourism (international trade association)
- Female Figure Identification Technique for Apparel (software)
- Foundation for Families in Transformation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It's almost a wash with the clawback,'' said Vic Miller, a senior fellow at the research group Federal Funds Information for States.
Vic Miller, senior fellow at Federal Funds Information for States, is an expert on Medicaid and other state fiscal conundrums.