Thursday to discuss the new thinning project on Rowe Mesa funded by a federal Forest Service grant.
What does FFS stand for?
FFS stands for Federal Forest Service (Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFS
We have 170 other meanings of FFS in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Filing System (BSD, Unix)
- Fast Frequency Sweep
- Fast Full Search (algorithm)
- Fat Face Syndrome (appearance)
- Fat Finger Syndrome
- Fat Friend Syndrome
- Fault-Free Set
- FearFul Silence (gaming clan)
- Federal Financial System
- Federal Financial System (a software product)
- Federal Funds Sold
- Fédération Française de Ski (French)
- Fédération Française de Spéléologie (French: French Federation of Speleology)
- Fédération Française de Surf (French)
- Feedback Fuel System (fuel injection in internal combustion engines)
- Femoral-Facial Syndrome
- Ferrovie Federali Svizzere (Swiss Railway)
- Fertility and Family Surveys
- Fiatalok Fotómuvészeti Stúdiója (Hungarian: Studio of Young Photographers; Budapest, Hungary; est. 1977)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dodds, an entomologist with the federal Forest Service, was published Monday in the Canadian Journal of Forest Research.
Federal Forest Services in the Western United States.
TERRY LIITTSCHWAGER Walterville Passions driving protests Federal Forest Service employees often are accused of unethical behavior because they are engaged in forest management.
Forest Service, the Russian Academy of Sciences, and the federal Forest Service of Russia.
The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (ILASA), the Russian Academy of Sciences, and the Russian Federal Forest Service, in agreement with the Russian Ministry of the Environment and Natural Resources, signed agreements in 1992 and 1994 to carry out a large-scale study on the Siberian forest sector.
14, 2000 RELM Wireless Corporation (NASDAQ: RELM) a manufacturer, developer and distributor of wireless land mobile radio (LMR) products, is experiencing significant new sales to federal forest services as a result of the vast number of forest fires throughout the nation, particularly in the Western United States.
The heart of our trip, of course, was site visits, so we met with representatives of the Primorsky Krai forest office of the Russian Federal Forest Service.