Owner is prepared to convey his valuable Federal Firearms License to a qualified buyer.
What does FFL stand for?
FFL stands for Federal Firearms License
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFL
We have 83 other meanings of FFL in our Acronym Attic
- Perfluoroelastomer (synthetic rubber)
- Forumforknightonline.com (website)
- Families for Kids Partnership (Seattle, WA)
- Football Federation of Kyrgyz Republic
- Fédération Française de la Kinésiologie Spécialisée (French: French Federation of Specialized Kinesiology)
- Fédération Française de Kyudo Traditionnel (French martial arts federation)
- Fédération Française de Kundalini Yoga (French: French Federation of Kundalini Yoga)
- Failed Fuel Location
- Fantasy Football League
- Fat Frank Lampard (football)
- Federal Firearms Licensees
- Fédération Française de Lutte (French: French Wrestling Federation)
- Fédération Française du Lipizzan (French: French Arabian Horse Federation)
- Feminists for Life of America (Alexandria, VA)
- Films for Learning
- Final Fantasy Legend (video game)
- Finished Floor Level (architectural notation)
- Fixed Floor Level (architecture/building)
- Flat Fluorescent Lamp
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The benefits of obtaining a federal firearms license are far-reaching.
As soon as next month, gun sellers with a federal firearms license in Texas could be required to furnish letters to ATF chronicling the sale of two or more semi-automatic rifles to one person within a five-day period.
The group also will help investigate the more than 160 dealers in Los Angeles with federal firearms licenses to be sure they have local licenses.
Most of the guns turned out to be legal World War I and World War II surplus rifles - not surprising, since a couple of the men arrested were collectors and one had a federal firearms license.
Noble was quoted as saying "We shouldn't issue another federal firearms license until we're sure that the person who is going to get that license is someone we can trust and someone who is going to be engaged in the business.
Eliminating the abuse of the Federal Firearms License is another area to explore.
Owner is prepared to convey his valuable Federal Firearms License to qualified buyer.