With federal approval and the resulting federal financial participation, the required state investment would be about $350 million, a figure within the reach of a new dedicated state funding source and a financial bargain for a federal government that places offering affordable health coverage high on its list of priorities.
What does FFP stand for?
FFP stands for Federal Financial Participation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFP
We have 177 other meanings of FFP in our Acronym Attic
- Far-Field Pattern
- Fashion Fights Poverty (Arlington, VA)
- Fast Facility Protection (Alcatel)
- Fast Feature Platform (Siemens)
- Fast Field Program
- Fast Fruit's Performance
- Fast-Filter Processor
- Fate, Fred, & the Painter (band)
- Feature Film Project (various organizations)
- Feature Frequency Profiles (DNA sequencing)
- Fédération de la Formation Professionnelle (French: Vocational Training Federation)
- Fédération Française de Parachutisme (French: French Parachuting Federation)
- Fédération Française de Pneumologie (French: French Pneumology Federation; est. 2005)
- Fédération Française de Polo (French: french Polo Federation)
- Fédération Française de Psychiatrie
- Fédération Française des Psychomotriciens (France)
- Fédération Française du Paysage (French: French Landscape Federation)
- Feed-Forward Path (microwave theory)
- Feral Flying Pig (cigar)
- Fiber Fabry-Perot
Samples in periodicals archive:
Though cities spend more than $60 billion annually on operating and maintaining their water facilities, federal financial participation in meeting these mandates has steadily declined over the last 20 years, forcing cities to spend their resources on federal--not local--water infrastructure priorities.
It is quite an achievement to receive federal financial participation for operation of their MMIS 25 months after going live with a new system," said Harvey V.
Allowing more states the flexibility to create innovative strategies that remove barriers to service entry before absolute crisis and enhancing federal financial participation in preventative and early intervention will provide better service to those in need and curtail the exponentially growing costs of human services in this country.
With CMS certification of Envision, the State is positioned to take advantage of the 75 percent Federal Financial Participation rate for the operation of their MMIS.
The "gap," he explained, is due to a confluence of circumstances: the exhaustion of the useful life of existing infrastructure, much of which is over 100 years old; population growth; new and ever more complex and costly federal mandates that divert local funds from local to federal priorities; and the substantial decline in federal financial participation in helping local governments meet their needs and complying with federal mandates.
The DSS has oversight responsibility for federal financial participation (i.
NASMD has responded to regulations regarding the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act as well as a State Medicaid Directors' Letter that restricted federal financial participation for managed care enrollment brokerages.