The company provides comprehensive federal financial management and technology solutions exclusively customized to the U.
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Federal Financial Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Flexible Filter Length Table (computing)
- Foundation for Light Therapy
- Full-Flavor Low Tar (smoking studies)
- Food for Life Vrindavan (India)
- Fundacji Fundusz Lokalny Ziemi Bilgorajskie (Polish: Foundation Fund for Local Land Bilgorajski)
- Fact-Finding Mission (various organizations)
- Far Field Monitor
- Fat-Free Mass (muscle)
- Fatigue-Failure Model
- Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (Medicaid)
- Fédération Française de Motocyclisme (French: French Motorcycling Federation)
- Fédération Française des Matériaux (French: French Federation of Materials)
- Fédération Française Médiévale (French: Medieval French Federation)
- Fédération Française Motonautique (French: French Powerboating Federation)
- Fédération France Monocycliste (French: France Unicyclist Federation)
- Female Female Male
- Fergus Falls, MN, USA - Fergus Falls Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Field Force Management (software)
- Final Fantasy Movie
Samples in periodicals archive:
Much work remains, however, to improve federal financial management.
What legislation directed the Office of Management and Budget to establish a Deputy Director for Management, establish an Office of Federal Financial Management headed by a Controller, and designate a Chief Financial Officer in each executive department and in each major executive agency?
Government Financial Statements: Sustained Improvement in Federal Financial Management Is Crucial to Addressing Our Nation's Future Fiscal Challenges, GAO-05-284T, Feb.
Two actions Congress took are the Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990 and the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996.
Among his accomplishments, Rimerman was chair of the AICPA Board of Directors 1990-1991, pushed for and obtained congressional approval of the Federal Financial Management Act of 1990, chaired numerous committees that charted the profession's future, and has published more than 50 articles on accounting, tax, financial and regulatory subjects.
However, our focus has evolved significantly in step with major changes in federal financial management statutes, institutional arrangements, business processes, and technology infrastructure.
External Drivers The real improvements in federal financial management over the last 10 years have been driven by regulations.