The presentation will include a detailed analysis of an employer's current legal obligations under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and Colorado Consumer Credit Reporting Act, and the relation between federal and state law.
What does FFCRA stand for?
FFCRA stands for Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (consumer credit law)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FFCRA in our Acronym Attic
- Festival du Film Coréen à Paris (French: Korean Film Festival in Paris)
- First Federal Congress Project (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Four Finger Closed Position (mandolins)
- Francis Ford Coppola Presents (brand)
- Free Fall Cone Penetrometer (geophysical and geotechnical data)
- Frenchs Forest Catholic Parish
- Full Function Control Panel
- Fédération Francophone de Coachs Professionnels (French: French Federation of Professional Coaches)
- Fédération Française des Professionnels de la Conservation-Restauration (French: French Federation of Professionals in Conservation-Restoration)
- Fonds France Canada pour la Recherche (French: France Canada Research Fund)
- Fédération Française de Camions Radiocommandés (French: French Federation of Radio Controlled Trucks)
- Friends of the Fairfax City Regional Library (Fairfax, Virginia)
- Fast Forward Consulting Services (est. 2004)
- Federal Facilities Compliance Staff
- Feed-Forward Current Source (microwave theory)
- Fellow of The Faculty of Secretaries and Administrators Limited (UK)
- Finnish Forest Certification System
- Fire Fighter Certification System
- Firm Foundation Christian School
- First Financial Consulting Services Ltd. (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] RELATED ARTICLE: CREDIT REPORT A recent amendment to the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires each of the nationwide consumer reporting companies to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once every 12 months.
The laws include the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act and the Federal Trade Commission Act, all with their many regulations and amendments, as well as recently-enacted state laws.
Under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, insurance companies must send adverse action notices to consumers whenever insurance premiums or rates are increased based on a credit score.
4 the most significant changes since 1996 to the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the law governing how apartment firms and related entities use consumer reports and related data.
FCRA, the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, applies to employers who conduct background checks on applicants and employees.
The process, which is fully compliant with the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), includes running all triggered consumers through Experian's "Do Not Solicit" database to ensure appropriate consumers receive offers of credit.
One reason for not accepting a single credit report may exist within privacy provisions of the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.