Byline: Karen Maeshiro Staff Writer LANCASTER - A former Federal Express contract driver - a decorated Gulf War veteran - was sentenced Thursday to six months in jail and placed on five years' probation for taking $16,000 worth of packages he was supposed to deliver.
What does FED-X stand for?
FED-X stands for Federal Express
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fundacja Edukacja dla Demokracji (Polish: Education for Democracy Foundation)
- Fundamentals of Engineering Design (various schools)
- Fusion Engineering Device
- Future Electron Devices
- Federal Logistics Data
- Federal Register
- Federal Specification
- Federal Express
- Federal Standard
- Federal Tactical Response Team (US FEMA)
- Fairfax Economic Development Authority (est. 1994; Fairfax, VA)
- Federacion Espanola De Ajedrez (Spanish: Spanish Chess Federation)
- Federal Economic Development Administration
- Fédération des Syndicats de la Distribution Automobile (French: Trade Union Federation of Automobile Distribution)
- Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association
- Front-End Data Acquisition (Autento)
- Further Education Development Agency
- Federal Education Advocacy Coordinators
- Fundacion para la Etnografia y el Desarrollo de la Artesania Canaria (Spanish: Foundation for Ethnography and the Development of Crafts, Canaria; Canary Islands)
- Federación de Asociaciones para el Desarrollo de Asentamientos Humanos del Municipio de Chinautla (Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its triple-'B' corporate credit and triple-'B'-plus equipment trust certificate ratings, its triple-'B' senior debt rating, and 'A-2' commercial paper rating of Federal Express Corp.
The 'A+' rating reflects the airport's status as the central sorting location for Federal Express Corp.
10, 1999-- Value America (Nasdaq:VUSA), the Internet superstore, today announced a new e-commerce marketing agreement with Federal Express Corp.
May 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Express (NYSE: FDX) today responded to media reports about the company's possible interest in a new football league on CBS-TV.
10, 1999-- Value America (NASDAQ: VUSA), the Internet superstore, today announced a new e-commerce marketing agreement with Federal Express Corp.
April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Express (NYSE: FDX) today introduced a new thermal air waybill that will simplify the international shipping process, eliminating the need to hand-write or hand-print air waybills.
WASHINGTON, April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Express Corp.