Byline: Karen Maeshiro Staff Writer LANCASTER - A former Federal Express contract driver - a decorated Gulf War veteran - was sentenced Thursday to six months in jail and placed on five years' probation for taking $16,000 worth of packages he was supposed to deliver.
What does FEDEX stand for?
FEDEX stands for Federal Express
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FEDEX
- Fédération Française des Syndicats de Négociants en Pomme de Terre et Légumes en Gros (French)
- Federación Española de Asociaciones de Enfermedades Raras
- Fonds Européen de Développement Économique et Régional (French: European Fund for Economic and Regional Development)
- Fundo Europeu De Desenvolvimento Regional (Portugal)
- Federazione Nazionale dell'Industria Chimica (National Federation for the Chemical Industry)
- Federation des Entreprises du Recyclage (French: Federation of Recycling Enterprises)
- Fédération Française de la Récupération pour la Gestion Industrielle de l'Environnement et du Recyclage (France)
- Fédération Européenne de la Santé Animale (European Federation of Animal Health)
- National Single Federation of Public Employees
- Foundation for Environment and Development (Cameroon)
- Fleet Environmental Data Exchange
- Federal Express Corp
- Federação Espírita do Dostrito Federal (Brazilian federation)
- Federated Engine Drivers and Firemens Association (Australia)
- Federation of European Deer Farmers Associations (est. 1990)
- Follett Educational Distribution Group (Woodridge, IL)
- Forces Electriques de la Goule (French: Electric Forces of the Ghoul; Switzerland)
- Federation of Ghanaian Associations in France
- Gay, Lesbian, Bi & Transgender Employees of the Federal Government
- Frente Ecuatoriano de los Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Ecuadorian Human Rights Front)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed its triple-'B' corporate credit and triple-'B'-plus equipment trust certificate ratings, its triple-'B' senior debt rating, and 'A-2' commercial paper rating of Federal Express Corp.
The 'A+' rating reflects the airport's status as the central sorting location for Federal Express Corp.
10, 1999-- Value America (Nasdaq:VUSA), the Internet superstore, today announced a new e-commerce marketing agreement with Federal Express Corp.
May 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Express (NYSE: FDX) today responded to media reports about the company's possible interest in a new football league on CBS-TV.
10, 1999-- Value America (NASDAQ: VUSA), the Internet superstore, today announced a new e-commerce marketing agreement with Federal Express Corp.
April 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Express (NYSE: FDX) today introduced a new thermal air waybill that will simplify the international shipping process, eliminating the need to hand-write or hand-print air waybills.
WASHINGTON, April 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Express Corp.