He attended Harrisburg Community College, Pennsylvania State University and the University of Central Florida and is a graduate of the Office of Personnel Management s Federal Executive Institute.
What does FEI stand for?
FEI stands for Federal Executive Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEI
We have 93 other meanings of FEI in our Acronym Attic
- Framingham Earl High School (UK)
- Finite Element Heat Transfer
- Florida Emergency Health Volunteer Registry (Florida Department of Health)
- Facilities Engineering Items
- Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (Slovakia)
- Falange Española Independiente
- Fargo Electronics, Inc. (Eden Prairie, MN)
- Federal Electoral Institute (Election Bureau of Mexico)
- Federal Employer Identification Number
- Federation Equestre Internationale (French: International Federation for Equestrian sport)
- Federation of Electronic Industries
- Federation of the Electronics Industry (UK trade association)
- Final Earning Indicator (pension-related calculations)
- Final Energy Intensity
- Financial Engines, Inc.
- Financial Executives Institute
- Financial Executives International
- Finnish Energy Industries (trade association)
- Firing Error Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, she has attended the Naval Postgraduate School, National Defense University, Brookings Institution, Federal Executive Institute, and completed numerous courses in program and security management at DoD schools.
Yet pulling data from a similar Federal Executive Institute survey, he writes that 60 percent of U.
SOI Director Tom Petska completed 4 weeks of intensive leadership training at the Federal Executive Institute (FEI) in Charlottesville, VA, from January 2-28.
He serves as an adjunct faculty member for The FBI Academy, The Federal Executive Institute, and The University Of Virginia's Darden Business School His passion is inspiring leaders, executives, students and children to be curious first .
He served on the curriculum committee of the Federal Executive Institute and frequently spoke there.
During his career, Bob completed the Transportation Officer Basic Course, the program at the Federal Executive Institute, and he is a graduate of the Industrial College of the Armed Forces.
For the past three years, I taught high level federal managers at the Federal Executive Institute (FEI).