The federal Environmental Protection Agency said the city violated the Clean Water Act and its discharge permit, issued by the state Department of Environmental Protection.
What does FEPA stand for?
FEPA stands for Federal Environmental Protection Agency (Nigeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEPA
We have 22 other meanings of FEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Full Episode Player (online video)
- Functional Extension Program
- Fundamentals of Environmental Planning (college course)
- Future Earning Potential
- Future Executive Program (Hudson's Bay Company of Canada)
- Fusinus Excitatory Peptide 4
- Fair Employment Practices Act
- Fair Employment Practices Agency (US)
- Family Entertainment Protection Act
- Featured Entertainment & Production Arts Ltd
- Federation of European Philatelic Associations
- Federation of European Producers of Abrasives
- Florida Emergency Preparedness Association
- Food and Environment Protection Act (UK)
- Forum Européen des Politiques Architecturales (French: European Forum for Architectural Policies; EU)
- Federação Nacional das Associações de Bovinos (Portugal)
- Federación Panamericana de Consultores (Spanish: American Federation of Consultants)
- Fédération des Plastiques et Alliances Composites (French: Federation of Plastics and Alliances Composites; Canada)
- Foshan Tongbao Electrical Precision Alloy Co., Ltd. (China)
- Federación Pampeana de Automovilismo Deportivo (Spanish: Pampeana Motorsport Federation; La Pampa, Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s paradise," said Governor Neil Abercrombie were canceled because they required a layover and the Sheraton Waikiki, and the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA said.
The Anglo-Dutch oil giant said it has put off plans to drill off Alaska's coast this year after a board of the federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA ordered further study on the impact.
The Santa Monica-based environmental group sued the federal Environmental Protection Agency, alleging that it has failed to both properly monitor beach water and protect swimmers from bacteria and polluted runoff.
The Federal Environmental Protection Agency for the 2004 Phoenix Award was presented to Larkin Center, home of the Riverfront Library and the Yonkers Board of Education recently.
He is the last of the Mohicans, a symbol of resistance against animal traffickers," says Francisco Neo, coordinator of wildlife and flora for the federal environmental protection agency known as Ibama.
This would remove most seasonal camps from Federal Environmental Protection Agency SDWA regulations, and place them under state health and safety laws.
Earlier this year, the company, Mayor Campbell and the federal Environmental Protection Agency announced a jointly sponsored program to teach students in the Atlanta Public Schools about the use and management of water resources.