2% nationwide adjustment employees are entitled to next year under the Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act, which was signed into law by the first President Bush in 1990.
What does FEDCA stand for?
FEDCA stands for Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEDCA
- Fédération Européenne des Associations des Détaillants en Articles de Sport
- Failure Experience Databank
- Federal Business Opportunities System
- Fayetteville Economic Development Council (Arkansas)
- Federación Española de Deportes para Ciegos (Spanish: Spanish Sports Federation for the Blind)
- Federal Equipment Data Center
- Federation of Engineering Design Companies Ltd
- First Error Data Capture (computing)
- Florida Economic Development, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Frisco Economic Development Corporation
- Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act
- Federal Computer Acquisition Center (formerly Air Force CAC)
- Federal Computer Incident Response Capability
- Federal Computer Incident Response Center
- Federal Computer Incident Response Team (US)
- Federal Electoral Commission
- Federal Employees Distributing Company (Co-Op)
- Federation of Coops (Waterville, Maine)
- Federation of Consumer Organisations of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry (India)
- Fabrication Électronique de Dordogne (French: Electronic Manufacturing Dordogne; Dordogne, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act of 1990 (FEPCA), discussed later, has a similar reference, but expanded the comparison to non-Federal employees, thereby including State and local governments.
The legislation intended to correct the problem of federal employee pay comparability; the Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act (FEPCA) of 1990, has not achieved the results desired by the legislation's supporters.