This amendment is viewed as critical for families with children with severe mental illnesses, since nearly all plans offered through the federal employees health program severely limit mental health benefits.
What does FEHP stand for?
FEHP stands for Federal Employees Health Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of FEHP in our Acronym Attic
- Further and Higher Education (UK)
- Front-End Hardware Emulator
- Far East Help Foundation (Miami, FL)
- Further Education Hardship Fund (UK)
- Florida Educators of the Hearing Impaired
- Foundation for eHealth Initiative
- Furukawa Electric Hong Kong
- Future Event Horse League
- Finite Element Heat and Mass
- Folded-Cascode Even Harmonic Mixer
- Federal Employees' Health benefits Program
- Forum of European National Highway Research Laboratories (Brussels, Belgium)
- Framingham Earl High School (UK)
- Finite Element Heat Transfer
- Florida Emergency Health Volunteer Registry (Florida Department of Health)
- Facilities Engineering Items
- Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (Slovakia)
- Falange Española Independiente
- Fargo Electronics, Inc. (Eden Prairie, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CareFirst also serves approximately 515,000 members in the Federal Employees Health Program (FEP), giving it the largest federal employee enrollment in the nation.
3 million members, including approximately 515,000 members in the Federal Employees Health program.