Summary: RAS AL KHAIMAH -- His Highness Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Member of Supreme Council and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah today viewed the strategic plan of the Federal Electricity and Water Authority (FEWA) and its new projects in the emirate to expand the power grid.
What does FEWA stand for?
FEWA stands for Federal Electricity and Water Authority (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEWA
We have 2 other meanings of FEWA in our Acronym Attic
- Forced Expiratory Volume-Time
- Cheyenne Warren AFB US (airport code)
- Federally Employed Women, Inc.
- Fire Emblem World
- Forum for the Empowerment of Women
- Fostering Executive Women
- Französisches Etymologisches Wörterbuch (linguistics)
- Free Enterprise Week
- Fundamental Equity Weightings
- Farm Equipment Wholesalers Association
- Federated Ebonyi Women Association
- Federation of Women Entrepreneurs Associations (Kenya)
- Finite Element of Water
- Forensic Expert Witness Association
- Fuzzy Explicit Window Adaptation
- F.E. Warren Air Force Base (Wyoming)
- Fair Employment Wage Board (Cleveland, OH)
- Family Economic Well-Being (Oklahoma State University)
- Fellow Earthlings' Wildlife Center (California)
- Fleet Electronic Warfare Center (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Electricity and Water Authority or Fewa, a federal agency which provides water and electricity in the northern emirates generates 1,300 MW and while Sharjah Water and Electricity Authority produces 2,400 mw, much less than the actual demand in the area, which has seen demand picking up due to population growth and robust economic growth in the recent years.
Key Topics Covered: - The United Arab Emirates (UAE) at a Glance - Power & Water Sector Structure - Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA) - Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) - Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) - Federal Electricity and Water Authority (FEWA) - Growth in other sectors fuels Utility demand - Shift from Conventional Generation Technologies - Major Clients - Major Consultants - Major Contractors - UAE Power & Water Contract Awards in 2008, 2009 and 2010 - UAE Power & Water Construction Spend in 2008, 2009 and 2010 - Major Power & Water Projects - Code of Ethics - List of tables - List of Figures For more information visit http://www.
The Federal Electricity and Water Authority or FEWA, a federal agency which provides water and electricity in the northern emirates generates 1300 mw and while Sharjah Water and Electricity Authority produces 2400 mw, much less than the actual demand in the area, which has seen demand picking up due to population growth and robust economic growth in the
Summary: ABU DHABI - The Federal Electricity and Water Authority (FEWA) has started construction work on two power plants in Umm Al Qawain, while tender process is underway for another two plants in the emirate.