Holt analyzes the series of circumstances leading to the unusual method of counting the electoral votes in 1877-Congress's creation of an extraordinary Federal Electoral Commission comprised of senators, congressmen, and U.
What does FEDCO stand for?
FEDCO stands for Federal Electoral Commission
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEDCO
- Federation of Engineering Design Companies Ltd
- First Error Data Capture (computing)
- Florida Economic Development, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Frisco Economic Development Corporation
- Federal Employees Pay Comparability Act
- Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act
- Federal Computer Acquisition Center (formerly Air Force CAC)
- Federal Computer Incident Response Capability
- Federal Computer Incident Response Center
- Federal Computer Incident Response Team (US)
- Federal Employees Distributing Company (Co-Op)
- Federation of Coops (Waterville, Maine)
- Federation of Consumer Organisations of Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry (India)
- Fabrication Électronique de Dordogne (French: Electronic Manufacturing Dordogne; Dordogne, France)
- Family of Electronic Deceptive Devices
- Feasible Earliest Due Date
- Fédération Européenne de Discothèques et de Dancings (French: European Federation of Discotheques and Dance Halls)
- Fédération Européenne pour l'Ethique et le Développement Durable (French: European Federation of Ethical and Sustainable Development)
- Flood Elevation Determination Docket
- For Early Domestic Dissemination
Samples in periodicals archive:
While two government investigations by the Justice Department and Federal Electoral Commission have found no violations, Ensign still faced an ethics investigation by a Senate panel.
Nationally, the Federal Electoral Commission regulates political finance disclosure and, when candidates accept it, public funding.