7 million dollars from the city of Auburn for a matching grant from the federal Economic Development Administration.
What does FEDA stand for?
FEDA stands for Federal Economic Development Administration
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEDA
We have 19 other meanings of FEDA in our Acronym Attic
- Future Electron Devices
- Federal Logistics Data
- Federal Register
- Federal Specification
- Federal Express
- Federal Standard
- Federal Tactical Response Team (US FEMA)
- Federal Express
- Fairfax Economic Development Authority (est. 1994; Fairfax, VA)
- Federacion Espanola De Ajedrez (Spanish: Spanish Chess Federation)
- Fédération des Syndicats de la Distribution Automobile (French: Trade Union Federation of Automobile Distribution)
- Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association
- Front-End Data Acquisition (Autento)
- Further Education Development Agency
- Federal Education Advocacy Coordinators
- Fundacion para la Etnografia y el Desarrollo de la Artesania Canaria (Spanish: Foundation for Ethnography and the Development of Crafts, Canaria; Canary Islands)
- Federación de Asociaciones para el Desarrollo de Asentamientos Humanos del Municipio de Chinautla (Guatemala)
- Fédération des Auto-Entrepreneurs (French: Federation of Auto-Entrepreneurs)
- Foreign Exchange Dealers' Association of India
- Failed Element Detection And Location
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 million grant by the federal Economic Development Administration to develop a new Center for Competitive Economics and Entrepreneurship.
A $2 million grant from the federal Economic Development Administration is to pay for that infrastructure, which should help entice private companies.
Simmons First National Bank provided the seed money of $100,000 for the future home of the Farmers Market, and the federal Economic Development Administration awarded the city of Pine Bluff a $1.
The Planning District Commission obtained grants for construction and operations form the Federal Economic Development Administration ($300,000), USDA Rural Development ($400,000), the Tennessee Valley Authority ($250,000), the Duffield Development Authority ($300,00), and the Applachian Regional Commission's Entrepreneurship Initiative ($35,000), among others.
Supervisors last Tuesday gave the go-ahead to apply for a $110,000 federal Economic Development Administration grant that would pay for a full-time staff position and a part-time assistant to oversee development during a 14-month period.
SARTA and UC Davis today were notified by the federal Economic Development Administration (EDA) that they are receiving a $1 million i6 Challenge Grant to create an AgTech Innovation Center that will help farmers and ranchers grow their businesses.
5 million in funding from the federal Economic Development Administration, with an additional $500,000 from the Appalachian Regional Commission for construction of the first classroom building at its new Northwest satellite campus.