Contract awarded for Support the migration and the management of Fabasoft open source platform for the Federal Department of Home Affairs and Support Services Disclaimer: The above text is Machine Translated.
What does FDHA stand for?
FDHA stands for Federal Department of Home Affairs (Switzerland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDHA
We have 1 other meaning of FDHA in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Department of Health (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida Holding (Romania)
- Fluor Daniel Hanford, Incorporated
- Focal Dermal Hypoplasia
- Foreign Domestic Helper
- Frères des Hommes (French: Brethren of Men)
- Friedrichshafen, Germany - Friedrichshafen - Lowenthal (Airport Code)
- Friss Die Haelfte (German: Eat Half As Much)
- Fukuoka Daiei Hawks (Japanese baseball team)
- Furthest Drive Home (UK band)
- Finnish District Heating Association (Helsinki, Finland)
- Florida Dental Hygiene Association (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Forks of the Delaware Historical Arms Society
- Fixed DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory) Hole Control (computing)
- Foundation for the Development of Haitian Children (Silver Spring, MD)
- Fully Distributed Historic Costs (telecom regulation)
- Floppy Drive High Density
- Foundation for Dental Health Education (est. 1990)
- Foundation for Dynamic Health in Europe
- Field Dog Hall of Fame (Golden Retriever Club of America; Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pascal Couchepin, Minister of the Federal Department of Home Affairs - Social Affairs, Health and Education -- Switzerland, said: "We fully support Ras Al Khaima's commitment to the advancement of education, science and research using our own successful experiences in these fields.
Operated under the joint responsibility of the Swiss Science Agency of the Federal Department of Home Affairs and the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, swissnex plans to co-locate various organizations within the swissnex complex.