Assumptions for this tender procedure and the requirements of the Contractor have been prepared in accordance with the decision of the Office SPCP, the Federal Department of Economic Affairs FDEA the Swiss Confederation, the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, on the Project, dated 2.
What does FDEA stand for?
FDEA stands for Federal Department of Economic Affairs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FDEA
We have 1 other meaning of FDEA in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Domain Encoding
- Frequency Domain Equalization
- Frequency Domain Experiments
- Fuel-Damage Equation
- Full Disk Encryption
- Full Duplex Ethernet
- Functional Data Element
- Functional-Differential Equation
- Fundação para o Desenvolvimento da Educação (Brazil)
- Fuzzy Duck Explorer
- Federal Drug Enforcement Administration
- Femme Développement Entreprise En Afrique (French: Women's Enterprise Development in Africa)
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Developmental Education Association
- Fonctionnement et Dysfonctionnement des Écosystèmes Aquatiques (French: Operation and Malfunction of Aquatic Ecosystems)
- Food and Drink Exporters Association (UK)
- Functional Data Exchange Architecture (DIA)
- Faculty Diversity and Equity Committee (California State University)
- Flat or Depressed Early Colon Cancer (gastroenterology)
- Florida District Export Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Swiss Federal Department of Economic Affairs stated that Switzerland will not join the oil embargo against Iran, despite pressure from the United States and the EU.
Along these same lines, the Federal Council has commissioned the Federal Department of Economic Affairs (FDEA) to develop concrete proposals to resolve the issue of non-compliance of subcontractors with minimum wage regulations and minimum working conditions.
On 1st January 2003 Joseph Deiss changed department and now heads the Federal Department of Economic Affairs (DEA).
More than 100 wine growers from the Suisse Romande staged a demonstration in front of the Federal capital to protest measures introduced by the Federal Department of Economic Affairs that would facilitate the import of white wine.