com/prnh/20110419/PH85737LOGO-b) Under the seven-year, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract, DOL data centers will be moved to a secure data center and ultimately to the cloud to further increase efficiency and meet the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative.
What does FDCCI stand for?
FDCCI stands for Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDCCI
- Frederick Douglass Creative Arts Center (New York, NY)
- Frequency-Dependent Conduction Block
- Canossian Daughters of Charity (Italy) (religious order)
- Facility Design Construction Center
- Fading Dispersive Communication Channel
- Fashion Design Council of Canada
- Federal Desktop Core Configuration
- Fiduciaire des Centres Comptables (French: Trustee of Center Accounting)
- First Dominion Capital Corp. (Richmond, VA)
- Forward Digital Control Channel (wireless communication)
- Federation of Davao Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Philippines)
- Facility Design Criteria Document
- Foothill-DeAnza College District (California)
- Forum for Development, Culture & Dialogue (Lebanon)
- Federal College of Education (Nigeria)
- Federated Development & Certification Environment
- Fédération Départementale des Chasseurs de l'Eure (French hunting federation)
- Fédération Départementale des Collectivités Électrifiées (French: Departmental Federation of Communities Communities)
- flush data cache entry
- Family Day Care Environmental Rating Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
The financial savings from the consolidation is in direct compliance with the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative and also connects to the need of the Department of Defense to find information technology efficiencies endorsed by the DOD chief information officer.
To attack these rising costs, the President signed a directive that started the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI) in February 2010, with the intent of addressing harsh fiscal realities while positioning government IT for the future.
The Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative targets consolidating at least 800 data centers by 2015, which should also drive significant growth in hosting and cloud services.
N2/N6 is also engaged with the Office of Management and Budget and Department of Defense Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative, which intends to reduce the number of data centers across the federal government.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Contractors will find insight into the trends and technologies related to helping agencies meet the directives of the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative (FDCCI) with INPUT's new report, Assessment of the 2010 Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative.
Key Speakers include: * Zach Baldwin, Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies, U.
We are utilizing the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative, combined with the direction and guidance within NAVADMIN 008/11 (Navy Information Management Information Technology Efficiencies), to guide and develop that strategy.