Prior to the formation of the Cairns League, nine Aboriginal advancement bodies formed the Federal Council for Aboriginal Advancement (FCAA) at a meeting in Adelaide in 1958.
What does FCAA stand for?
FCAA stands for Federal Council for Aboriginal Advancement (now Federal Council for the Advancement of Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCAA
We have 35 other meanings of FCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Fussballclub Affoltern (Swiss soccer club)
- Fussballclub Augsburg (German soccer club)
- Future Cargo Aircraft
- Future Corrosion Allowance
- Fuzzy Cluster Analysis
- Kalispell, MT, USA - Glacier Park International (Airport Code)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes National Conference Center
- Fixed Channel Allocation Quality of Service
- Functional Configuration Audit/Physical Configuration Audit
- Federal Clean Air Act
- Federation of Caribbean Associations of Architects
- Finnish Civil Aviation Administration
- First Coast Apartment Association (Jacksonville, FL)
- Foreign Civil Airworthiness Authority
- Foster Care Alumni of America (Alexandria, VA)
- Foster Care and Adoption Assistance (New York)
- Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis (international journal for theory and applications)
- Federal Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990
- Federal Council of Australian Apiarists Association
- Flying Cloud Airport Advisory Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Council for Aboriginal Advancement was an association of affiliated organisations (totalling 48 in 1966), six preceding the Federal Council's formation at Adelaide in 1958.