For much of the past three years, of course, Snipes has called the McKean Federal Correctional Institution home.
What does FCI stand for?
FCI stands for Federal Correctional Institution
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCI
We have 227 other meanings of FCI in our Acronym Attic
- Façade et Couverture Industrielle (French: Facade and Industrial Coverage)
- Facility Condition Index
- Factors Chain International (est. 1968)
- Faculty of Computers and Information (Egypt)
- Failed Customer Interaction (various companies)
- Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation
- Family Care International
- Family Centers, Inc. (Connecticut)
- Far Cry Instincts (gaming)
- Faulted Circuit Indicator
- Fédération Cynologique Internationale (French: World Canine Organisation, Belgium)
- Fédération des Centres d'Insertion (French organization integration association)
- Fédération des Coordinations Infirmières
- Federazione Ciclistica Italiana (Italian Cycling Federation)
- Femmes contre les Intégrismes (French: Women against Fundamentalism)
- Ferrocarril Interoceanico (Interoceanic Railroad, Mexico)
- Fertilizer Corporation of India
- Fibre Channel Interface
- Fichier Central Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Fieldcrest Cannon, Inc. (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here goes: William Anthony "Tony" Rand, 71, is in the Big Spring Federal Correctional Institution, which the federal Bureau of Prisons says is "midway between Dallas and El Paso.
A fellow con at the Butner Federal Correctional Institution said Madoff is on 20 pills a day while battling the illness.
Francoise Bouchard, Correctional Services Canada's Director General of Health Services, is leading a change that one in eight offenders entering the federal correctional institutions, now come in with health problems which the federal service is required to treat; at least 25 percent of whom are now diagnosed as having mental health problems at the time they're admitted to federal institutions.
Krugel, 62, was killed Friday at the Federal Correctional Institution in Phoenix, according to the FBI.
At present, over 2 million people are incarcerated in the county, state, and federal correctional institutions in the US.
The rapper was escorted out of the Federal Correctional Institution of Fairton, New Jersey, by his fiancee and his mother, according to MTV News.
51012, a convicted felon at the Federal Correctional Institution in Lompoc, California.