FCR 5-12-97c, "Decisions In Brief: Past Experience -- Service Contracts," Federal Contracts Report vol.
What does FCR stand for?
FCR stands for Federal Contracts Report
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FCR
We have 198 other meanings of FCR in our Acronym Attic
- Family Court Reform
- Fast Ceramic Reactor
- Fast Collision Resolution
- Faster Cast Rate (gaming)
- Fat City Racing (professional skateboard racing team)
- Faulkner County Realty, Inc. (Conway, AR)
- Fault Code Reader (automotive engineering)
- Fault Containment Region
- Federal Case Registry
- Federal Compliance Regulator (job title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
publishes over 200 publications including Federal Contracts Report, Federal Contracts Daily and Homeland Security Briefing.
Gusman serves on the Federal Contracts Report Advisory Board and the Public Contracts Law Section of the American Bar Association and is a past chairman of the Aerospace Industries Legal Committee.