government lacks a consistent approach to cybersecurity and is undercommitted to investing in new technology, according to a survey of federal chief information officers conducted by TechAmerica/Grant Thornton.
What does FCIO stand for?
FCIO stands for Federal Chief Information Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FCIO
We have 1 other meaning of FCIO in our Acronym Attic
- Flexible Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Florida Center for Interactive Media
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine (Orlando, FL)
- Football Club Internazionale Milano (Inter Milan)
- Fellow of the Certified Institute of Management Consultancy
- Festival Choral International de Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel International Choral Festival; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Festival du Cinéma Israélien de Nice (French: Israeli Film Festival of Nice; Nice, France)
- Fiscal Conservative in Name Only
- Fachverband der Chemischen Industrie Oesterreichs (Austrian Association of the Chemical Industry)
- Facility Chief Information Officer (various companies)
- Former Chief Investment Officer
- Functional Chief Information Officer
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Federal Chief Information Officers Council
- Fremont County Independent Outreach Committee (est. 2002; Colorado)
- Football Club Istres Ouest Provence (French: Istres Football Club West Provence; France)
- Far Cry Instincts: Predator (gaming)
- Federal Career Intern Program
- Federal Crime Insurance Program (US Federal Insurance Administration)
- Fellow, Chartered Insurance Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before he resigned, former Federal Chief Information Officer (CIO) Vivek Kundra said the IT Dashboard has helped save the government $3 billion on IT projects.
Steven VanRoekel , who worked at Microsoft from 1994 to 2009, replaces Vivek Kundra , who is stepping down as federal chief information officer to take up a fellowship at Harvard University.
Federal Chief Information Officer Vivek Kundra promised "game-changing technologies.
17, 2009, the Federal Chief Information Officers Council released a paper titled, "Guidelines for Secure Use of Social Media by Federal Departments and Agencies.
Bowlds created the "Peak Series CIO Breakfast," a monthly forum to connect small-business technology vendors with federal chief information officers and contracting officials.
The act further includes the creation of a federal chief information officer (CIO) housed in the Executive Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the establishment of an Office of Electronic Government housed in OMB.
How the federal chief information officers (CIO) council plans to attract and retain the very best professionals to develop and manage a wide variety of IT systems.