00 (pa) This manual provides guidance to managers of protected lands that fall under the Federal Cave Resources Protection Act of 1988 (FCRPA).
What does FCRPA stand for?
FCRPA stands for Federal Cave Resources Protection Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Foreign Credentials Referral Office (Canada)
- Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness (Idaho)
- Facultatea de Comunicare si Relatii Publice (Faculty of Communication and Public Relations; Romania)
- Fellow Certified Risk Planner (Australia)
- Florida Coalition of Rail Passengers (est. 1983)
- Focus Center Research Program
- Foreign Credential Recognition Program (Canada; immigration)
- Fort Carson Role Play (gaming)
- Fountain City River Players
- Friends Conference on Religion and Psychology
- Fairfield County Regional Planning Commission (Ohio)
- Forest City Rental Properties Corporation (Ohio)
- Florida County Retail Price Index (price comparison)
- Federal Columbia River Power System
- Faculty Committee on Rights and Responsibilities (Wesleyan University)
- Faculty of Color Recruitment and Retention (Maricopa Center for Learning and Instruction)
- Farley Coaxial Rest RH
- Federal Certified Realtime Reporter (United States Court Reporters Association)
- FERC Charge Recovery Rate
- Fetching Companions Retriever Rescue (Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Felony theft and strong penalties under the federal Archaeological Resources Protection Act and federal Cave Resources Protection Act may be effective, but may apply only to federal land.