27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Capital Partners (FCP) and Level 2 Development (Level 2) have signed fast-growing and highly popular Busboys and Poets to a 6,500 square foot lease at Takoma Central in the Takoma neighborhood of Northwest Washington, DC.
What does FCP stand for?
FCP stands for Federal Capital Partners (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCP
We have 245 other meanings of FCP in our Acronym Attic
- Facility Control Program
- Failure Count - Path (Telabs)
- Fairfax County Parkway (Virginia)
- Family and Community Partnership (various locations)
- Family Care Plan (military)
- Family Coalition Party of Ontario (Canadian Political Party)
- Family Connections Project (various organizations)
- Fare Construction Point (airlines)
- Fast Control Protocol (3Com OfficeConnect proprietary protocol to replace PPP)
- Fatigue-Crack Propagation
- Federal Cataloging Program
- Federal Ceiling Price
- Federal Center Plaza (US FEMA)
- Federal Contractors Program (Canada)
- Fédération de Cercles Photographiques (French: Photographic Federation of Circles; Belgium)
- Federazione Cure Palliative (Italian: Palliative Medicine)
- Fedora Community Portal
- Fellow, American College of Clinical Pharmacology
- Fiber Customer Panel (ADC)
- Fibre Channel Protocol (storage interface mapping protocol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal Capital Partners is a real estate investment and development company focused on the acquisition and development of multifamily, office and industrial assets in major markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic, with a particular focus on the Washington, D.
The HFF team representing Federal Capital Partners was led by senior managing directors David Nachison and Alan Davis and director Brenden Flood.
Energesco Solutions LLC (Energesco), an energy efficiency and renewable power company, has signed an Energy and Water Conservation Assessment Agreement with Federal Capital Partners (FCP) to conduct comprehensive energy assessments at certain multifamily properties in FCP's real-estate portfolio.
Recent assignments include transactions with Home Properties, JP Morgan, Federal Capital Partners, Angelo Gordon, Rockwood Capital and i-Star Financial.
July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Capital Partners (FCP) today announced the closing on FCP Realty Fund II, L.
Office for an affiliated entity controlled by DC-based Federal Capital Partners and Angelo, Gordon & Co.
Investment Launches Redevelopment of Historic Landmark to Luxury Apartment Tower WASHINGTON, July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Federal Capital Partners (FCP) announced that it has provided $7.