The Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1918 created a new agency, the Federal Board for Vocational Education.
What does FBVE stand for?
FBVE stands for Federal Board for Vocational Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBVE
We have 1 other meaning of FBVE in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber Bundle Volume
- Fractional Blood Volume
- Free Bible Version
- French Bureau Veritas
- Frequency Bias Value
- Fuel Building Ventilation
- Fédération Belge des Véhicules Anciens (French: Belgian Federation of Vintage Vehicles; Belgium)
- Florida Basketball and Volleyball Association
- Fort Belvoir, Virginia
- Fibre Based Variable Contrast (photograph type)
- Foodborne Viruses in Europe (EU Food, Nutrition, and Health)
- Federatie van de Belgische Verenigingen voor Informatica (Belgian Federation of Informatics Associations)
- Fédération Belge de Vol Libre (French: Belgian Federation of Free Flight)
- Free Boundary Value Problem
- Friends of Bella Vista Park (Oakland, CA)
- Foundation for Boulder Valley Schools (Colorado)
- Free Birth Vulgarity Will Not Be Tolerated (gaming)
- Family Biography Workshop (healthcare)
- Farm Bureau Women (various locations)
- Fasting Blood Work
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the pensions established by the War Risk Insurance Act of 1917, the Federal Board for Vocational Education developed a plan for the vocational rehabilitation of disabled military personnel.
7 million appropriation for 1917-18, the act also created the Federal Board for Vocational Education to administer the provisions of the new law and to work on program planning and resolution of disputes.