An essay on the Federal Black Lung Program suggests potential pitfalls in federalization.
What does FBLP stand for?
FBLP stands for Federal Black Lung Program (US)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FBLP
- Fragment Based Lead Discovery (Conference)
- Francis Burt Law Education Centre (Australia)
- Francisco Baza Leon Guerrero (middle school; Guam)
- Fort Belvoir Ladies Golf Association
- Farmingdale Baseball League, Inc. (youth baseball and softball; est. 1951; Farmingdale, NY)
- Florida Business Leadership Network (Tallahassee, FL)
- First Baptist Live Oak
- Faith-Based Linkage Project
- Familial Bullous Lichen Planus
- Filamin Binding LIM Protein
- First Branch of the Lateral Plantar (nerve)
- Flashback LP
- Forward-Backward Likelihood Pruning
- Forward-Backward Linear Prediction
- Framesi Biogenol Liter Pump
- Fuzzy Boundary Local Perturbation
- Fairfield Baby Lifeline Society (UK)
- Franco-British Lawyers Society (France and UK)
- Filipino Basketball League in San Antonio (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spending provisions were not supposed to be considered in the committee debate, but the panel did pass a non-binding "Sense of the Senate" resolution that included compensation to states for Medicare and Medicaid costs, the Federal Black Lung Program, tobacco farmers and their communities, the Tobacco and Asbestos Trust Fund, child care and child care development, clinical trials for cancer research at the National Institutes of Health, and Medicaid health insurance for children.
Every year the Federal Black Lung Program provides almost $460 million in monetary and medical benefits to former coal workers and their survivors, according to the Department of Labor.