If we find any evidence of a violation of Federal Aviation Regulations, then we would pursue it," FAA spokesman Allen Kenitzer said in an email.
What does FAR stand for?
FAR stands for Federal Aviation Regulation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAR
We have 268 other meanings of FAR in our Acronym Attic
- False Alarm Ratio (weather forecasting)
- Farandole Composer (digital music file format)
- Fargo (Amtrak station code; Fargo, ND)
- Fargo, ND, USA - Hector Airport (Airport Code)
- Farsi (language)
- Fatal Accident Rate
- Feasibility Assessment Report
- Federal Acquisition Regulation
- Federal Acquisition Review/Report
- Federal Air Regulation
- Federation Action for the Republic (Chad)
- Fédération des Associations Régionales (French: Federation of Regional Associations)
- Fédération des Radios Associatives de la Réunion (French: Associatve Federation of Radio Reunion)
- Fellowship for African Relief (Khartoum, Sudan)
- Ferme Autogérée de la Roya (French farming collective)
- Fernie Alpine Resort (Canada)
- Fiches d'Aide au Repérage (French: Assistance Identification Cards; cancer)
- Field Action Request
- Field Alert Report
- Field Assessment Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mesa Pilot Development has engaged in professional pilot training since its founding in 1989, offering structured flight training under Part 141 of the Federal Aviation Regulations, modeled after world-class military flight training methods, techniques and standards.
Topics covered in the course include aircraft aerodynamics and systems, air navigation, aviation charts, federal aviation regulations and air traffic control communications.
Under Federal Aviation Regulations Chapter 14 Part 141 a flight school can complete their certificates in fewer hours in exchange for adhering to certain agreements with the FAA.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Airline & Airport Services News North America) May 2, 2010 Business Jet Access US business aviation services provider Business Jet Access has received federal aviation regulation Part 145 repair station approval, paving the way for the Dallas, Love Field-based company to expand its on-site maintenance services to include routine inspections, repair and troubleshooting for Cessna Citation 650, Dassault Falcon 900 series, Hawker 800 series business jets as well as Honeywell TFE731 engine derivatives.
The emergency revocations cite violations of a number of Federal Aviation Regulations.
Consequently, airlines use computerized models to schedule crews in a manner that helps to minimize these costs, while adhering to the Federal Aviation Regulation limitations and to collective bargaining agreement conditions.
DEPRECIATION Since Greenacre LLC will use the plane only for its own business and not make it available for public charter, its operation falls under Federal Aviation Regulation 14 CFR part 91.