April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH) today announced that Tami Torres is joining the organization as Senior Vice President of Outreach and Communications, effective May 5.
What does FLASH stand for?
FLASH stands for Federal Alliance for Safe Homes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLASH
We have 27 other meanings of FLASH in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Large-Angle Spin-Echo (medical imaging)
- Forward Looking Infrared Laser Radar
- Florida Solar Energy Research & Education Foundation
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships (grant program)
- Families Learning to Advocate with Support and Help
- Family Life and Sexual Health
- Fast Locating and Special Handling (service parts; John Deere)
- Fast Low Angle Shot
- Fast Low-Latency Access with Seamless Handoff (Flarion Technologies)
- Fastest Legal All Street Harleys
- Film Location and Sales Heartbeat (Nielsen EDI)
- FLAMES Scenario Highlighter
- Florida Alliance for Safe Homes
- Folding Lightweight Active Sonar for Helicopters
- Free Electron Laser in Hamburg
- Fun Leisure Access Savings and Health (City of Seattle Washington)
- Flash Financial Report for Prospective Overrun
- Flash Weapon Effects Signature Simulator
- Flux Advanced Security Kernel
- Federation of Latin American Societies of Obesity
Samples in periodicals archive:
About FLASH Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH)[R], a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is the country's leading consumer advocate for strengthening homes and safeguarding families from natural and manmade disasters.
April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- This spring, the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH) encourages families to prepare for flood dangers prevalent from now through hurricane season.
NEW ORLEANS, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As the National Hurricane Conference kicks off in New Orleans today; the nonprofit Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH) released "FLASH Weather Alerts" the first-ever precision, severe weather alert smartphone app that includes home mitigation and family preparedness information, videos and consumer support in English and Spanish.
As a WCE for the State of Florida we have conducted over 47,000 wind mitigation inspections while working cooperatively with the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH)and the Department of Financial Services to provide the State of Florida the best service possible.
For more tips on how to prepare for weather-related emergencies like hurricanes, floods, earthquakes or tornadoes, visit the Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH).
non-profit organization Federal Alliance for Safe Homes - FLASH[R], and the University of Rhode Island.
17,2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Federal Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH)[sup.