The team met in Brussels with experts from the Federal Agency for Nuclear Control (FANC), officials of the National Security Authority and other officials.
What does FANC stand for?
FANC stands for Federal Agency for Nuclear Control (Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FANC
We have 8 other meanings of FANC in our Acronym Attic
- Formation Analysis Sheet Log (oil industry)
- Fábrica Nacional de Papel (Uruguay)
- frequently and never asked questions
- Friction and Adhesion in Nanomechanical Systems
- Fédération Acadienne du Nouveau Brunswick (Canada)
- Fuerza Armada Nacional Bolivariana (Spanish: Bolivarian National Armed Forces; Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela)
- For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet (mnemonic for conjunctions)
- For, And, Nor, But, Or, Yet, So (grammar mnemonic for the coordinating conjunctions)
- Fanconi Anemia, Complementation Group
- Federaal Agentschap voor Nucleaire Controle (Belgium)
- Finance Authority for Nonprofit Corporations (Association of Bay Area Governments; California)
- Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Finland)
- Foreign Anti-Narcotics Community (international law enforcement group)
- Fanconi anemia, complementation group A
- Fanatique Club Alpine Renault (French automobile club)
- Fanconi Anemia, Complementation Group C
- Fanconi Anemia, Complementation Group G
- Failure Analysis Network of Companies and Institutes
- Forces Armées Nationales de Côte d'Ivoire
- First Accumulated Net Cash Position (taxes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electrabel today filed the results of additional testing and analyses of the reactor with the federal agency for nuclear control FANC, which will now review the data.
and the Federal Agency for Nuclear Control (FANC) in Belgium are taking extra
SeeNews) - Jan 4, 2013 - A total of 18 nuclear incidents were registered in Belgium last year, compared with 15 in 2011, according to figures of the federal agency for nuclear control, published today.