Britain failed to persuade Russia to loan the 120 works by French and Russian painters, including Matisse's "The Dance", said head of the Federal Agency for Culture and Cinematography Mikhail Shvydkoi.
What does FACC stand for?
FACC stands for Federal Agency for Culture and Cinematography (Russia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FACC
We have 82 other meanings of FACC in our Acronym Attic
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Funk Amateur Club Basel (German: Radio Amateur Club Basel, Switzerland)
- Florida Accessibility Code for Building Construction
- Fairfield Arts & Convention Center (est. 2007; Fairfield, IA)
- Fairlawn Area Chamber of Commerce (Fairlawn, OH)
- Fanconi's Anemia Complementation Group C (Gene of Fanconi's anemia)
- Fast Adaptive Condition-Based Consensus (algorithm)
- Fast Associated Control Channel
- Feature Attribute Coding Catalog
- Features and Attributes Catalog (part of DIGEST)
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Chiropractors (designation)
- Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH)
- Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology
- Filipino American Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Filipino-American Community of Colorado (Edgewater, CO)
- Finland Australia Chamber of Commerce (est. 2002)
- Fire Alarm Communication Center
- Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (Austria)
- Florence Area Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal Academy received official notification yesterday from Mikhail Shvydkoi, director of the Russian federal agency for culture and cinematography, approving the loans.
The Federal Agency for Culture and Cinematography said the film could offend some viewers and contained material that 'might seem humiliating in relation to certain ethnic groups and religions,' according to Vadim Ivanov of distributor Gemini Film International.